New Cygnet Version 126.96.36.199
After one and a half years of extensive development now available: The new Cygnet Version 188.8.131.52 - even more user-friendly, extended and more precise reward frequency settings, new feedback animations.
The new features in detail:
- The "Right Panel" with integrated report function, game selection and trend graphs
Client screen feedback selection panel
- HD design also for Alpha Theta, Synchrony and pIR
- More precise signal processing, finer frequency steps
- ILF HD: reward frequency one decade lower
- New feedback animations: HyperPong Infinity and Particle World
- Support of the new combination sensor (coming soon)
- Windows 10 compatibility, incl. new drivers
Electrode position head diagram within Cygnet
- Fast switching between 1- and 2 channel operation
- Volume setting separate for Alpha Theta and Synchrony for finer adjustment at low volumes
- Backward compatibility for all NeuroAmp
- Legacy DVD- and video-feedback removed
In this new Cygnet version the range of the feedback parameter that we typically call "reward frequency" was extended by one decade in the bottom range. This extends the range for optimization in those cases where the optimal reward frequency was found to be at 0,1mHz. Here we recommend to optimize the effect in the range down to 0,05mHz and to evaluate the effects carefully. With new patients you continue to start at 0,5mHz. First, the range between 0,5 and 0.05mHz should be explored, e.g. in steps of 0,5 – 0,4 – 0,3 – 0,2 – 0,1 – 0,05mHz. If the patient becomes uncomfortably sedated during the session we move up gradually as far as necessary for a good effect. If necessary the range from 0,05 down
to 0,01mHz can be explored in the next session. With sensitive clients we have to proceed slower and more cautiously.
For downloading the new Cygnet version please start your Cynet as usual and then:
You will be linked to an installer which will download the new version for you. The download can take quite a while, depending on the speed of your internet connection. Please also make sure that your computer fulfills the specifications for the new Cygnet version before installing. There will be a corresponding question during the installation process.
- Click on the menu "Help"
- Click "About"
- Click "Check for Updates"
Need support? Please call +49 7731 2036895
Normally we offer a 50% discount on the course fee if you repeat the introductory course within one year. Because we want you to be able to learn how to use the new features of this update from our course lecturers we will offer the 50% discount for all repeaters until April 2016.